Isabel García Esteban
Didactic unit to teach analytical geometry based on the manipulation of the Geogebra tool to design a Spinner.
We consider this activity as a reference practice, since it meets different general and specific pedagogical criteria related to the teaching digital competence:
- A complete didactic process has been implemented in this practice: Planning – implementation – evaluation.
- Evidence of learning outcomes has been collected during the assessment process.
- An inclusive perspective has been integrated in the educational planning and implementation, the design of activities, the evaluation and the preparation of materials.
- The improvement in the learning process is evidenced, from the evaluation process, through an objective analysis of the information collected.
- The design of the activities has implied the use of DT to favor the implementation of methodologies that promote the active learning of the students.
- The planning of the activities has included the digital competence of the students.
- The DTs have favored inclusive education, aimed at the participation of all students, especially students with Specific Educational Support Needs.
- Carrying out the learning activities has involved mobilizing knowledge, skills and/or attitudes related to information management and knowledge creation through the use of TD.
- TDs are used during the evaluation and/or the formative assessment process of students.