David Rubiato Ruiz
Center: CIFP de los Sectores Industrial y de Servicios de Gijón (CIFP La Laboral)
Place: Principado de Asturias
Level: Vocational training (also adaptable to compulsory and post-compulsory secondary education)
Cooperative creative writing contest using the same opening paragraph through Teams and Pinterest.
We consider this activity as a reference practice, since it meets different general and specific pedagogical criteria related to the teaching digital competence:
- The experience is aligned with one of the objectives of the Educational Project of the Center or with the needs expressed in the management Project.
- A complete didactic process has been implemented in this practice: Planning – implementation – evaluation.
- An inclusive perspective has been integrated in the educational planning and implementation, the design of activities, the evaluation and the preparation of materials.
- The planning of the activities has included the digital competence of the students.
- Carrying out the learning activities has involved mobilizing knowledge, skills and/or attitudes related to information management and knowledge creation through the use of TD.