De la mente a nuestras manos
Mario Alcarazo Cañete
Project for introducing programmation and 3D printing in early childhood education.
We consider this activity as a reference practice, since it meets different general and specific pedagogical criteria related to the teaching digital competence:
- The experience is aligned with one of the objectives of the Educational Project of the Center or with the needs expressed in the management Project.
- A complete didactic process has been implemented in this practice: Planning – implementation – evaluation.
- Evidence of learning outcomes has been collected during the assessment process.
- An inclusive perspective has been integrated in the educational planning and implementation, the design of activities, the evaluation and the preparation of materials.
- The design of the activities has implied the use of DT to favor the implementation of methodologies that promote the active learning of the students.
- The planning of the activities has included the digital competence of the students.
- TDs are used during the evaluation and/or the formative assessment process of students.