auMeNTaNDo La HiSToRiaAula Rincones Tecnológicos
Carlos Chamorro Durán y Juan José Bueso Bello
“auMeNTaNDo La HiSToRia” presents a project that revolves around the cartoon series “Once upon a time… the explorers”, in which students have to discover the lives of different historical figures through search for orientation clues carried out through augmented reality and tablets, related to the project of use of digital technologies.
We consider this activity as a reference practice, since it meets different general and specific pedagogical criteria related to the teaching digital competence:
- A complete didactic process has been implemented in this practice: Planning – implementation – evaluation.
- An inclusive perspective has been integrated in the educational planning and implementation, the design of activities, the evaluation and the preparation of materials.
- The design of the activities has implied the use of DT to favor the implementation of methodologies that promote the active learning of the students.
- The planning of the activities has included the digital competence of the students.
- The DTs have favored inclusive education, aimed at the participation of all students, especially students with Specific Educational Support Needs.
- Carrying out the learning activities has involved mobilizing knowledge, skills and/or attitudes related to information management and knowledge creation through the use of TD.
- TDs are used during the evaluation and/or the formative assessment process of students.