Digital Technologies for the inclusive educationMònica Sanromà Giménez
- Firstly, teachers are responsible for the evaluation, selection and use of appropriate digital educational resources for students in different educational contexts.
- Secondly, teachers are in charge of the creation and adaptation of these resources according to students’ educational needs and learning processes.
- Thirdly, teachers need to make use of the digital technologies to create flexible and personalized learning processes.
- Fourthly, teachers have to promote students’ digital inclusion meaning their access to the DT, the development of their DC and the compensation of their personal and social needs through the digital technologies.
- Finally, teachers need to take advantage of the potential of all these resources as they are “assistive technologies”, some students without these resources, would not be able to develop in their day-to-day life and fully participate in educational environments.